Relocating Search & Guest/Customer login

Guest DocRocks

Guest DocRocks

Hi all,

Sorry if this the 2nd post on this - can't find the 1st one I thought I posted within the hour.

I am using the CC3/Legend skin and trying to

a. remove the Search box.

b. move the Guest/Customer Login links

on the homepage, category pages and cart pages. I removed SESSION code from the skin/styleTemplages/global/index.tpl file and the Search box is gone but the Guest/Customer login liniks are gone. And that doesn't solve the problem for the cart page. I'm not sure if removing the SESSION also kills the session cookie that I would like to keep.

Also, as you can see on the (draft) version of the store homepage, the boxes on the left column are not left aligned and more space is needed between the middle and right hand columns. Can someone point me to the correct css classes or tags to make these changes?

Thanks

Guest BigNaz

Your session info is still there, but you will need to update your stylesheet to change the text colour to something other than white! It is there but not visible.

Not sure about your box alignment though, don't know how thats happened?

Guest shandaman

look at my profile shandaman and go to the sig link on cubecart.org i sell a tut for creating boxes and you can delete them the same way.