Some advice please :)

Hi everyone, ive been looking at the various sites on google for design templates and the two companies that seem to have the largest variety of designs available are dana and cube****skins but the prices between the two sites are quite large.

I was wondering if anyone here has used either of these companies and are they legit? The second one doesnt seem to have been around for very long (acording to whios lookup) but they do have some really nice designs i just dont want to get my fingers burnt :w00t:

Many thanks in advance :D

Guest shandaman

take a look at our site and tell me what you want i can design one see if you like it sell it to you cheap under $10 just view my profile on www.cubecart.org cant post links here sorry bud.

Firstly, i apologise for breaking the rules, i see now that i shouldn't have included links to those sites. I have since spoken with Ansuk and have brought one of her skins and i couldnt be happier :D Now all i need is a response to my other post B)

Thank you all :D

Steve