Problem in Search Box

Hi Guys,

I changed the top of my store ,but I made a wide top, now I need to move the search box and the login to another place, because when I use 800x600 resolution the search box cover part of the top.

I would like to include the (Login,register) inside the welcome box (in the midlde of the page).

I dont know to do that. Can you help me?

www.niquemusic.com/niquestore

Thanks

Dungol

Sorry, I prefer to move the box Search to the right of the page like this site (http://www.precioestrella.com/tiendamayorista/) or (http://www.desertcoralaquatics.com/)

Thanks

Guest shandaman

U need to adjust the layout.css file for the search box alignment. It's under the top header css script. For the welcome box you will need to adjust your main index.tpl file under content section. I believe it should be a easy fix, let me know if you can get it working and ill provide some more indepth info on how to do it. Pm or here on the forums.

I tried to change the align, but nothing hapen.

This s my layout:

#sessionBox {

text-align: center;

background-position: right;

width: 236px;

height: 96px;

float: right;

background-repeat: no-repeat;

Thanks

I did, but it didnt work, just the words went to the right.It is covering the top yet.

I am trying to change the index.tpl (inside the global folder,killer skin)

I cut the {SEARCH-FORM}

and paste above the {POPULAR_PRODUCTS}

But anything change on the page.

Thanks

Guest shandaman

sounds like you might have a problem there, email me your skin folder [email protected] ill take a look see. Also do you have aim it will be easier to tell you whats wrong. Im cubecartman on aim

btw your skin looks totaly wrong in firefox you will want to fix that up. Or check out my profile on the .org forums of cube cart i sell some skins you might like one and ill customize it to suit your site.

Thanks for your help.

I changed my skin to Legend, it is better than Killer.

Now I want to change the Welcome Guest and Login, Register text color.

How can I do that?

Thanks

I have tried to change, but nothing happen.The color dont change. Do you know exacly which line do I find the source inside the layout.css?