Adding new PHP pages

Guest steveriley

Guest steveriley

Hi everyone..

I need to basically add about 10 new pages to my site but they should all have the my side bar with the session, shopping basket and mailing list box's.. so 10 more 'homepage' style pages that i could modify the body of.

If anybody has any ideas as to how i could do this it would be greatly appriciated!!

Thanks in advance

Steve

Guest steveriley

Thanks very much for the info guys! i know its sounded obvious but its really helped me out.

1 further question, are yuou able to have javascripts running within' these site docs - ie, ones that require some additions to the 'header' section of the webpage..

Thanks again for the info!

Steve

Guest shandaman

you can, but what do you need the java for? If its like a different mouse while on your website id just put it in the index.tpl file that way its on all the pages.

Guest steveriley

I'm using it for having a scrolling image viewer thing. i have the pages already designed in html but i need all of the pages to have my side bar with the session, basket and mailing list box's in it.

So add the javascript in the header on global/index.tpl??

Guest shandaman

i would just create a custom box using my tutorial on cubecart.org and place the java inside of that. Just look under the free mods section for me and you will see the tut im talking about.