USPS

Guest Woodya Flowers

Guest Woodya Flowers

I am having a problem just getting the username. USPS actually sent me back a reply and said they had

1. The Production Server URL is: production.shippingapis.com.

2. There is a line of code that refers to "shippingapitest.dll". You'll need to remove the word "test".

If you are using third party software and need assistance, please contact the vendor of the software. They should be able to assist you in obtaining live information using our APIs.

Well...........what do I do now??? I dont understand. Cubecart says I need a username and password and they are not giving me one. I am lost!!

• 3 weeks later...

Guest jamrad

I am having a problem just getting the username. USPS actually sent me back a reply and said they had

2. There is a line of code that refers to "shippingapitest.dll". You'll need to remove the word "test".

If you are using third party software and need assistance, please contact the vendor of the software. They should be able to assist you in obtaining live information using our APIs.

Well...........what do I do now??? I dont understand. Cubecart says I need a username and password and they are not giving me one. I am lost!!

Same problem, tested succesful ,, however it does not work.

Guest jamrad

Same problem, tested succesful ,, however it does not work.

You need to open the shipping modules folder find class.usps.php goto line 424 and there you will find the bugger.