Change Category Text to Clickable Graphic (Dots)

Guest tenbabytoes

Guest tenbabytoes

Hi,

I am new to cube cart and definately new to the code used to create my store. If you take a look at my store www.tenbabytoes.com - What I would like to do is change the categories from text to pink round balls that you can click to take you to the products. I have attached to graphic that I would like to use.

If there is anyone so kind who can explain or perhaps help me do this, I would be so greatful. I am looking to make my home page a little more whimsical. Thank You.

Guest shandaman

its easy enough to do, simply create a new box and place your images linked to the correct categories inside that box. If you cant figure it out let me know and ill create the code for you.

Guest tenbabytoes

its easy enough to do, simply create a new box and place your images linked to the correct categories inside that box. If you cant figure it out let me know and ill create the code for you.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could do if for me? I am not even sure where the code (programming) is to alter or even look at it. I need atleast seven of these pink dots, and I have not figured out what catagories I want to use yet, (i.el, bedding, for mom, boys, girls, etc.) What do I need to get to you? and can I create these pink balls in photoshop and email them to you? As you can see, I am completely naive to all of this. I do appreciate your help. Also, do you need my login info to do this?