Shipping not charged - upgraded to 3.0.10 from 3.0.9

Not sure what happened, but now that I upgraded from 3.0.9 to 3.0.10 UPS shipping charges are listed in the cart, but when payment is submitted thru PayPal shipping fees are no longer displayed and the customer is not charged.

Anyone know how to fix this or do I need to go back to 3.0.9?

Guest shandaman

This happened to me aswell only I went from version 3.02 to 3.10 this is badly needed for a client ideas people? Im gonna try my old gateway file and see if fixes the issue.

Yup works great now here are the two files in

yourcart/modules/gateway/PayPal/

files.zip

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Rapidtronics

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! IT WORKED. If you cannot get your shipping charges to carry over to PayPal - this is the fix! Just download the zip files above and use them to replace those two files on your server. Done.

COREY

www.GoldStreetJewelry.com

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest df06

Also try:

Here is how to make it so PayPal shows the shipping cost instead of $0.00:

Log into PayPal, click on "Profile", then click on "Shipping calculations", then check the box that says "Miscellaneous — Allow transaction-based shipping settings to override profile settings (Optional).

Click here to allow transaction-based shipping values to override the profile shipping settings listed above (if profile settings are enabled)."

Now when someone checks out and goes to PayPal, the correct shipping cost will be there