USPS tests not working

Guest Kristina

Guest Kristina

I can't seem to get usps to update properly. It goes through the two tests and gives me the successful test buttons that say click here to register, but then it won't update. I tried a couple of the fixes posted here and I didn't get any change. Then thought maybe because I changed it to have the variable weight .. it wasn't working, but it still won't work even after restoring the original code. I'm already live from using mals-e and confirmed it this morning with usps.

Any help appreciated.

Guest Kristina

Well I installed a fresh version of the cart in a new folder and I can't get the tests to work on that either.... If anyone is interested my cubecart is at www.purrfectcrafts.com/cube and the second install is at www.purrfectcrafts.com/cube2.

Guest Kristina

Hummm... well after deleting out all countries today except the United States it is working. :) I don't think it has anything to do with it though. Other than that I didn't change anything. Maybe there was a prob w/ the test links yesterday. :)