text colors

Hello All...

I'm new here..

I just started working on my cart yesterday. And was so...proud of my self for figuring out the logo thing and box color change...And then I was working on the text color change and it appeared to be working for me last night...But now when I go back to...style.css to edit it doesn't work. I changed the permision correctly the first time I got it to work so I understand about that. lan/en/homeinc.php-777

Can it be a server thing? Or maybe their is another permission to set somewhere.

Please help, because my I can't see the text in my shopping cart and mailing list black boxes. :)

thanks

Guest shandaman

Try Downloading the style.css file making your changes then re uploading it. Or contact your hosting provider and have them take a look.

Are you sure you're editing the style.css for the correct skin. And if you are don't forget to refresh your browser or you won't see any changes. It's actually better to clear the cache manually.

The URL of your site would be helpful so we can see what you are talking about.

Well I figured out why it wasn't working.

After going over the whole code with a finecomb I can't seem to fix a couple of things;

1. hidden text on registration page

2. hidden text in shopping cart

3. hidden product #

here is my humble beginninigs of a store ;)http://www.mysticrivermusic.com/store/

If someone can give me advice on where to find these changes in the code then maybe I can figure what I am doing wrong....

thanks

• 1 month later...
Guest rellison

After going over the whole code with a finecomb I can't seem to fix a couple of things;

3. hidden product #

here is my humble beginninigs of a store :blink:http://www.mysticrivermusic.com/store/

If someone can give me advice on where to find these changes in the code then maybe I can figure what I am doing wrong....

thanks

I am having this same problem. I'm using a black background and most of this test in in a dark blue that is very hard to see. I also have problems when clicking the More button on any items the text in that screen is the same and almost unreadable. What in the stlesheets do I have to change or do I have to hard code this someplace???

Rick

Guest sound

3. hidden product #

here is my humble beginninigs of a store :rolly:http://www.mysticrivermusic.com/store/

thanks

I am having this same problem. I'm using a black background and most of this test in in a dark blue that is very hard to see. I also have problems when clicking the More button on any items the text in that screen is the same and almost unreadable. What in the stlesheets do I have to change or do I have to hard code this someplace???

Rick

I'd start using colorcop it's very handy, you're probably missing color codes as it's a messy little file/s

I'm just glad that style.css and layout aren't any bigger