Cheap Courier Service

Guest on_way_to_fame

Guest on_way_to_fame

Hi,

Currently I use Royal Mail, to ship all my costume jewellery orders (weight can be between 1.5KG to 5KG). But I find the delivery charges quite expensive. I havent used any other courier service before, so I am not veru sure how these work.

Just wondering, if someone could give me ideas on what other options I can look at and how they work?

Oh Yeah, and I am based in Birmingham ;)

Ash

Guest chantesse

We are in a similar situation, using parcelforce 48 usually at around £14 GBP. At around 5kg with tracking/signed-for, there are very few options.

You could try this though:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/DOOR-TO-DOOR-TWO-DAY...1QQcmdZViewItem

...£8.49, up to 30kg, insured up to £150 & tracked via Parcelforce Website.

If you do use them pls report back! We have hesitated so far as we like to get stuff out rather than wait for collection.

Guest chantesse

Since I posted we've started to use Parcelwide (see the link in my previous post) & they are looking OK so far. We've made a major economy on sending to Europe this way which may have gained us a new Customer!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest on_way_to_fame

Parcelwide looks good..I tried them too..I was interested in trying the European option..but seems like they have withdrawn it?

I need to send an urgent parcel to malta...its 8 kg...and its a one off..parcel..what would be the best way to do it?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest digilution

Parcelwide looks good..I tried them too..I was interested in trying the European option..but seems like they have withdrawn it?

I need to send an urgent parcel to malta...its 8 kg...and its a one off..parcel..what would be the best way to do it?

Interparce is the best I have found take a look :)

• 8 months later...

[size=4] :D HI

oNLY RECENTLY I FOUND A NEW COMPANY THAT DOES COURIER SERVICE THEY ARE CHEAPER THAN THE REST AND I HAVE USED THEM 4 TIMES IN THIS LAST MONTH. HERE'S THERE LINK:PARCEL.COM THEY DELIVER WITH HOME NTEWORK DELIVERIES.

GOOD LUCK

ANI :rolly:

• 1 month later...
Guest spem29

HI There

I'm looking for a courier because I need to move some boxes (roughly 15 kg each) from Edinburgh to Brighton

Could you reccomend some company who does it in the longest time therefore for a very low price?