Apology

Guest gwizard

Guest gwizard

Hello all,

Some of you probably noticed that I had disappeared from cubecart.org forum. This post comes to clarify on why. Since I cannot post it on .org, I am posting it here. I hope that this is ok with the moderators.

A while ago I had made a mistake. A very bad mistake.

I installed a commercial mod without paying for it.

I won't clarify on who's mod and what mod as not to break this forum rules.

I know that I shouldn't have done that, but what's done is done.

All I can promise is - that won't happen again and say that I am really trully sorry.

As a compensation I had purchased the aforementioned mod and agreed to behave well in the feature.

In the mean time, until admin of .org will decide whether I am fit to be returned, I will remain on this forum and continue to assist you with your problems out of my own free will.

Again, I apologize for all of this.

gwizard.

Guest Brivtech

I am glad your still here gwizard I know I wouldnt be where I am today if you didnt help me out.

Similar sentiments here as well - Some of the advice we had certainly helped in our evaluation of CubeCart. Although, it must be said that we also give equal thanks to other contributors for their input to the many problems we experienced as we were learning more about the product, its abilities and quirks.

Some months later, after testing, re-testing and re-re-testing, we have now finished the evaluation, approved it as our recommended system, ensured our hosting and SSL work seamlessly with it, and are working on various modifications to further improve the functionality of the CubeCart system. Watch this space (or should I say: the space at .ORG) in the future as we make them available.

Without everyone's help, we may have gone to another system.

Copyright can be a messy business, and licensing should always be understood. If ambiguous, contact the licensor and get clarification - A few nagging emails can resolve a problem from exploding into a lawsuit and ruining your reputation and business.

Same here with me, I have employed Gwizard on several occasions to do work on my site and he has been professional and prompt in the services he offers Im sure hes well aware of the mistake he made and will never do it agian.

This matter is still open on .org and be investigated.

for the records

qwizards services and mods were never in question as he has stated it was a different matter which cannot be tolerated.

After I have spoke to the modder in question we will see.