Froogle feed

Guest on_way_to_fame

Guest on_way_to_fame

Hi,

I was just wondering, if anyone has managed to used the froogle feed correctly? I saved the feed file and uploaded it on froogle, but it says, the file contains errors? Is there a problem with the formatting of the feed?

Any ideas?

Thanks

Yes I have no problems with Froogle. The error message you are getting could be for many reasons. If your store is modded and the prices on your feed don't match your store prices you will get the error. Of you have products with no prices you will get an error. If you have urls that lead nowhere you will get an error. If you have discount mods installed, turn them off until Froogle approves the feed.

Other wise wait until Froogle tells you what the errors are. This may take a week.

Works for me too. I had this issue with 'errors' but eventually it all just worked. It seems to take them ages to approve your first feed - and during this approval process shows up as 'error' - but give it at least 2 or 3 weeks, and I think it will be OK. Otherwise send them an e-mail.

Guest CaseyC

Hi,

I was just wondering, if anyone has managed to used the froogle feed correctly? I saved the feed file and uploaded it on froogle, but it says, the file contains errors? Is there a problem with the formatting of the feed?

Any ideas?

Thanks

I was surprised how easy the froogle feed is to generate and upload. I belong to the froogle forum mailing list, and daily there are tons of emails with people who are having problems with their feeds. I have uploaded feeds generated by CubeCart now approx 3 times a week for the last several months. Not a single error............great job guys....

Guest Dealerandy

Just a quick question I need to add some extra info to the Froogle download eg SKU and stock level. Is there a mod to do this? Also adding shipping costs would be a great asset (need them for shopping.com)

Thank you