USPS and Checkout problems

Guest dorianrave

Guest dorianrave

For some reason I am having a problem in the payment process of my site when the USPS module is enabled.

I have tested it all different ways and the only time I seem to have an error is when USPS is enabled. The error occurs during step 3 of the payment process http://www.mywebsite.com/store/cart.php?act=step3. The error tells me that the page could not be found or (server not located).

I have used USPS in the past and never had a problem. I check with the USPS and they tell me that their computers show that I am switched to live and my account appears to be working. This means the problem is on my end. I have tried to run a USPS test without luck. I don't know what else to do. Does anyone?

Guest murray

For some reason I am having a problem in the payment process of my site when the USPS module is enabled.

I have tested it all different ways and the only time I seem to have an error is when USPS is enabled. The error occurs during step 3 of the payment process http://www.mywebsite.com/store/cart.php?act=step3. The error tells me that the page could not be found or (server not located).

I have used USPS in the past and never had a problem. I check with the USPS and they tell me that their computers show that I am switched to live and my account appears to be working. This means the problem is on my end. I have tried to run a USPS test without luck. I don't know what else to do. Does anyone?

I am having the exact same problem, it just started Sunday the 14th. Does anyone know of a fix.

I am having the same problem, anyone know how to fix it?

Guest murray

I am having the exact same problem, it just started Sunday the 14th. Does anyone know of a fix.

*** I am having the same problem as you, what web hosting company are you using and what has the Post Office told you about the problem>

John

I am having the same problem, anyone know how to fix it?