USPS step 3 failure

Guest murray

Guest murray

We have been running the Cubecart successfully using USPS now for about 6 month, but this past weekend, all of a sudden the system fails when it gets to step 3 of the check out. Is anyone else having this problem and does anyone know how to cure it?

John

We have been running the Cubecart successfully using USPS now for about 6 month, but this past weekend, all of a sudden the system fails when it gets to step 3 of the check out. Is anyone else having this problem and does anyone know how to cure it?

John

I think someone else did post this message yesterday or the day before with the same problem. Was working then failed at either step 3 or 4 with the USPS module.

What version of Cube Cart do you have running?

I would say if two people had the same exact problem happen, then either the USPS changed something slightly, wiped out a few of their accounts (Check to see if your account is still okay)...or....if everyone having this problem is on the same webhosting company then they might up done something with their servers.

Guest murray

John

I think someone else did post this message yesterday or the day before with the same problem. Was working then failed at either step 3 or 4 with the USPS module.

What version of Cube Cart do you have running?

I would say if two people had the same exact problem happen, then either the USPS changed something slightly, wiped out a few of their accounts (Check to see if your account is still okay)...or....if everyone having this problem is on the same webhosting company then they might up done something with their servers.

I am using version 3.0.10 and my hosting company is www.hostgator.com, I don't know who the other person is hosting with or when there problem appeared, I'm checking with the post office nowand I'll continue the post till resolved.

thanks

John