Table "CubeCart_config" doesn't exist error

Guest QualDes Studios

Guest QualDes Studios

I get the following error when I try to visit my shop:

MySQL Error Occured

1146: Table 'dxpcshop.CubeCart_config' doesn't exist

QUERY = SELECT array FROM CubeCart_config WHERE name = 'config'

Anybody know what to do in order to fix this? Thank you.

• 4 months later...

Dear frustratred user,

I came to this forum looking for the same exact answer you are. From the reading the replies I got no help whatsoever. I even deleted and reinstalled cubecart 5 times and go no where. Until...

I went into mysqldatabases and hit the "add user" button. I had cube cart already installed. I remembered that I wanted to delete the sql database and I deleted the user and the database which causes this problem.

So after I "added user" I once again deleted just the SQL database and reinstalled Cubecart leaving the user portion alone. Low and behold "Bingo" I didnt get that annoying...

Hope this helps

• 2 months later...
Guest nukerocks

MySQL Error Occured

Hi i get the same error after moving servers but the file does exist i checked in the mysql tables but not as CubeCart_config' the file exists as cubecart_config (no caps) i am connecting to the db so why this error ? any ideas guys im sure mysql is case sensetive so is this the problem somewhere or are my files corrupt from when i did the export..?? im lost on this one..

thanks nukerocks

• 10 months later...
Guest nukerocks

fixed this by altering all the tables in mysql . my new hosts mysql data base is case sensitive

long but worked

MySQL Error Occured

Hi i get the same error after moving servers but the file does exist i checked in the mysql tables but not as CubeCart_config' the file exists as cubecart_config (no caps) i am connecting to the db so why this error ? any ideas guys im sure mysql is case sensetive so is this the problem somewhere or are my files corrupt from when i did the export..?? im lost on this one..

thanks nukerocks

• 3 years later...
Guest karinpronk

fixed this by altering all the tables in mysql . my new hosts mysql data base is case sensitive

long but worked

MySQL Error Occured

thanks nukerocks

I also run into this problem:

1146: Table 'detassensite.CubeCart_config' doesn't exist

My tabel is called cubecart_config.

I had to upgrade a shop to cc4, which failed, so I tried to set back the old store and then this happened. I am a total mysql newbie so any replies should be understandable for someone who knows next to nothing exept for the usual basic stuff, importing db, exporting db, copy table etc.