Using my CubeCart store in 2 locations (2 Skins) with 1 site

Guest guyroberts

Guest guyroberts

I just wondered if there's something you guys could help me with. Is there a way of creating another skin for my cubecart store, that can be used as well as the standard one? The thing I'm hoping to achieve is;

1. Keep the standard skin as previous running on the normal www.aerialearth.com site

2. Use a different skin on the same site that links through from a different one...

My customer want to have his site linked in a frame from another site, so effectively, the same site is shown in a frame through another site. Both will show the same site, but each appears to look slightly different in style.

Is this something that can be done or is it impossible? I think the end result will be that he will be selling products through another website, but people will actually be buying from his site.

Also, Is there a way that the amount of sales that come from this 'new' site be recorded so we can see how many purchases are from this one, separate from the main site..

Any feedback at all would be really appreciated!

Thanks Guys!