Can any one recommend Newsletter tools

if i want to create newsletter for subscribed members, are there any perticular programmes which anyone can recommend? I am looking to include maybe few latest products, sale items, special offers etc

Guest Brivtech

if i want to create newsletter for subscribed members, are there any perticular programmes which anyone can recommend? I am looking to include maybe few latest products, sale items, special offers etc

Are you talking Email newsletter, or Paper newsletter?

I am talking about email newsletters every now and then

I didnt know CC provided this, i know there is email button which i can use to send to subscribers.

I am talking about actually creating the newsletter, html pics of products links etc

Two good web-based newsletter apps are DaDa Mail & phpList....they should be able to do what you want if CubeCart's built-in functionality isn't sufficient.

Guest groovejuice

I use phplist and find it useful with a not-too-steep learning curve. One thing to be cognizant of is if your webhost may have a rigid limit to the number of bulk emails sent per hour/day/etc and stipulate hours depending on the list size. phplist has a "throttle" which allows you to set the rate of outgoing mail. If you have cpanel with Fantastico , it's free.

I use ListMailPro. Not free like phpList and some of the others, but it has features the free ones don't.

Another excellent program is AutoResponsePlus. Its only problem is that it's written in Perl.