Import Zen CArt Customer Database

Guest BuymyJewelry

Guest BuymyJewelry

I am leaving Zencart once and for all :wub:;) , I need to import my customer DB, and their orders. is this a custom job?

thank you

Melissa

dahancollections.com

Guest BuymyJewelry

Thank you so much! Before I move I have to see how easy/difficult customizing my current template would be in to cube. Been wanting a top header with buttons for ions. LOL..

melissa

I am leaving Zencart once and for all :wub::P , I need to import my customer DB, and their orders. is this a custom job?

thank you

Melissa

dahancollections.com

Welcome to CubeCart Melissa ;)

Firstly i would like to complement you on your current design, it is beautifull even if it is Zen :)

This is available and i have pm'd you the link :)

Guest vrakas

Welcome :)

I beleive you will find CC easy to customize and bring it to your personal taste. :)

Top header with buttons comes as standard with the Killer skin. :)

Guest netrix

Melissa,

Welcome to CubeCart! You wont regret the switch. CubeCart has been hands down one of the easiest carts to customize.

Guest BuymyJewelry

Thanks I am going to try it next week. Does Cube have Easy Populate and any Image managers? I have 7000+ and adding more products. I need a nice image manager for all my pictures.

Guest silvermage

A conversion from zen cart to cube cart would be fabulous. I already have a licensed cubecart running on one site but I would like to use cubecart on another site (I love being able to add download info when adding the product so that Idon't have to switc around in different areas) but I have been holding off as the site I want to convert has been running zencart for years.

Guest BuymyJewelry

Darn I guess I wont be switching just yet, Cube cart doesnt have an easy populate mod. I have too many prods to fiddle with. :)

Try over at www.cubecart.org the home for all third party mods.

there you will find convertors and mods to fill ur store in seconds.

Guest silvermage

Try over at www.cubecart.org the home for all third party mods.

there you will find convertors and mods to fill ur store in seconds.

Would you mind pm'ing me a link to help? I tried there yesterday - I searched "zen" "convertor" "zen convertor" and still didn't find it.

Guest silvermage

Rules prevent me from promoting direct but as a tip try searching for ZenCart Converter :)

thank you - will do...