Error with Authorize.net SIM Integration

Guest fulmater

Guest fulmater

Ok all you great CC GODS! Lets get to the bottom of this so I can stop loosing sales. I use the Authorize.net SIM Integration on my store and it seemed to work fine. Now I get an error as described below. Can one of the CC Gods please tell where it went wrong?

Thank you in advance!

Warning: include(modules/gateway/Authorize/transfer.inc.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/sites/site2/web/includes/content/confirmed.inc.php on line 63

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'modules/gateway/Authorize/transfer.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php') in /home/sites/site2/web/includes/content/confirmed.inc.php on line 63

Fatal error: Call to undefined function success() in /home/sites/site2/web/includes/content/confirmed.inc.php on line 66

This error is reproducible on return from Authorize.net the transaction works but the store will not reload. I checked the server for the files it says is missing and they are in the locations its looking.