viewable by logged in user only!

Guest m0nty

Guest m0nty

Hi,

i'm trying to figure out how i can make cube cart viewable only to logged in users only.

if a user is not logged in, i would just like a simple login screen to be displayed.

i've modified the admin settings slightly and added a few options to enable/disable.. these work fine.

then i modified the session.inc.php file as below:

// ----- wholesale logon hack by m0nty -----

if(($config['wholelogin']==1 && isset($_SESSION['ccAdmin']) && $config['wholeloginAllowAdmin']==0) || ($config['wholelogin']==1 && (!isset($_SESSION['ccAdmin']) || !isset($_SESSION['ccUser'])))) {

header("Location: whole_login.php");

exit;

}

// ----- end of wholesale logon hack -----

i have whole_login.php in the correct folder, altho i haven't completely finished the script yet.. i took the idea from the offline.php method..

but i'm struggling to change this so that whole_login.php displays the login form. once logged in, the user can view index.php as normal.

i've tried including login.inc.php, but this gave errors, i know there's more to it than that..

i'm not a complete php newbie, but i'm certainly not proficient either or experienced.

i've searched briefly on cubecart.org for something but couldn't find anything.. and as at moment, i can't seem to login there.. (have emailed the admin there though to let him know)

sorry, can a mod move this topic to cube cart version 3 forum please..