Nochex

Guest peanutp

Guest peanutp

Hello - I have been looking at using Nochex to process payments (paypal is causing me far too much grief!) and have been doing some testing with this gateway, but i have a couple of queries.

Is there any way of having nochex,

• Reduce Stock Items when payment confirmed
  • change the payment status from pending to processing
  • force cubecart to send confirmation message
  • redirect customer to my confirmation page

I suppose what i need is the same features as paypal api. Has anyone had any experience with this before? have looked through the forums and have found some handy items about passing through customer address and inserting logo, but nothing more. any help is greatly appreciated. I prefer this to paypal, just looks better and is less flakey as I have been finding paypal during testing.

Cheers

Peter

Guest peanutp

Hello - I have been looking at using Nochex to process payments (paypal is causing me far too much grief!) and have been doing some testing with this gateway, but i have a couple of queries.

Is there any way of having nochex,

• Reduce Stock Items when payment confirmed
  • change the payment status from pending to processing
  • force cubecart to send confirmation message
  • redirect customer to my confirmation page

I suppose what i need is the same features as paypal api. Has anyone had any experience with this before? have looked through the forums and have found some handy items about passing through customer address and inserting logo, but nothing more. any help is greatly appreciated. I prefer this to paypal, just looks better and is less flakey as I have been finding paypal during testing.

Cheers

Peter

Unfortunately not at the moment. The Nochex gateway is based on Nochex's own system so until Nochex update their systems to include a true IPN like that of PayPal then things will stay the same :lol:

Thank u for the reply.

Thats a shame about nochex, as I thought I had found a good alternative to Paypal. Are there any other good systems you could recommend that dont require merchant accounts? I have had so many issues with paypal, that i have little confidence in them.

Peter.....

• 1 month later...
Guest Tony_B

Isn't NOCHEX APC supposed to do all of this?

It does all that and more but it seems nobody has bothered to intigrate Cubecart with it. :)