Basic Black Skin

Guest imitccom

Guest imitccom

Hi, sorry to bother anybody, but I am trying to buy or download a basic black skin. I found the one I wanted on

Direct Links are against the rules :rolleyes:
but when I try to register it says incorrect security code even though I am entering the correct one. Can someone please tell me when I can find a black skin for a CC 3.0.4? Thanks Diana :dizzy:

I would also recommend upgrading from 3.0.4 to the latest version. There are a number of security vulnerabilities in the earlier versions which you should protect yourself against.

CubeCart.org is the place to find what you are looking for.

Guest imitccom

Thanks Robsta, I have been to the cubecart.org site and haven't found what I am looking for. Perhaps I am looking in the wrong place. I'm looking for black tabs and bars for my cc 3.0.4, I do not want to upgrade because that means recreate everything I have done thus far. Any suggestions? :w00t:

My best suggestion would be to upgrade. You do not have to recreate everything you've done thus far when you upgrade. If you are unsure how to accomplicsh this, again on .org forum you may find a number of service providers who can do this for a modest fee.

As to basic black sins, surely there is someone over there who has one or can create one to suit you :w00t: