Warning: base64_encode() expects parameter 1 to be string

Guest hennaboy

Guest hennaboy

This is turning into a stressful day!

Running 3.0.10

Ive been having customers report problems with 2checkout saying that they get the error No Payment Gateway Variable Set

This is resulting in some of them thinking that they made a mistake....pressing the back button and their ccard being charged sometimes 4 or 5 times.

So i went to turn the gateway into test mode to see if i can work on the problem...however i cannot turn into test mode as i get

Warning: base64_encode() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in c:\domains\henna-boy.co.uk\wwwroot\upload\admin\includes\functions.inc.php on line 157

Any ideas?

Guest gwizard

2co gateway is broken in CC.

I suggest you use Authotize gateway to work with 2co, there is a small guide either here or on .org on how to do it. Works perfectly and even supports secret for auth.

• 1 month later...

I am experiencing the same issue... Can anyone offer a resolution?? It's important that PayPal work.

Here is what I get when trying to make any updates to the PayPal configuration:

Warning: base64_encode() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in shop\admin\includes\functions.inc.php on line 157

As a matter of fact, this seems to happen on a number of gateways.

please help!