Stock LEVEL problems...

djcaseanova

Okay, I did a search but was unable to find what I was looking for. Does anyone know where I can find out the fix for stock levels not updating???

My stock levels worked great until recently. They just completely stopped working after I moved from one server/domain to another server/domain. I've been having to do this by hand. At first I thought it was just 'pending' orders, but even when marked completed, the stock stays the same. This is not good as I get many frequent orders of the same products and it's getting harder to control.

Anyone have any ideas??? Thanks!!

Guest chantesse

Have you tested setting them to "Processing" first before "Complete" ?

Which version of CC?

Is your Payment Gateway setting the Orders to "Processing" for you?

Have you tested setting them to "Processing" first before "Complete" ?

Which version of CC?

Is your Payment Gateway setting the Orders to "Processing" for you?

Latest version of CC

and some orders that are "processing" still don't update the stock count.

The payment gateway also does not always work. I use PAYPAL Standard only.

I get payments sometimes and it still says "Pending".

Guest chantesse

Well, I had some misgivings about the Stock Updates so got Convict's Change Stock on Pending Mod. Now, our stock decrements as soon as the order appears in Admin at Status Pending. We use standard Paypal interface (not Pro), do not direct Paypal back our our store after payment completion ('cos we have 2 stores & only one Paypal acct) and ALL orders appear first at Pending Status, never at Processing.

This mod has proved reliable and if we delete a PENDING order the stock gets put back.

• 8 months later...

Well, I had some misgivings about the Stock Updates so got Convict's Change Stock on Pending Mod. Now, our stock decrements as soon as the order appears in Admin at Status Pending. We use standard Paypal interface (not Pro), do not direct Paypal back our our store after payment completion ('cos we have 2 stores & only one Paypal acct) and ALL orders appear first at Pending Status, never at Processing.

This mod has proved reliable and if we delete a PENDING order the stock gets put back.

Where can I download this mod?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest chantesse

I use this mod. Searching in Google brings me to the cubecart.org site where it was linked to but many links are now dead. It was one of Convict's mods. I am PMing you the link as I am not sure if I am allowed to link here.