Template

Guest BCI

I am new to cubecart. I want to change my template color. Is that done in the admin or in the php files? I have never used php before, how complicated is that?

BCI

I am new to cubecart. I want to change my template color. Is that done in the admin or in the php files? I have never used php before, how complicated is that?

BCI

Welcome to the forum :rolly:

Its done in neither. CubeCart templates are html and .css. The .tpl files within your skin folder are the html and layout.css & style.css are your style sheets. There are some great tutorials in the pinned posts at the top of each forum and some more at our sister forum, cubecart.org.

Please remember to read the pinned posts as they are there specifically to save you time and trouble and also remember to use the forum search :ninja:

Thanks for your help. I would have never figured that out. I looked in my skins folder. It looks pretty complicated to make changes. I will look in the pinned posts