My first site now live

Guest greeks

Very clean and well done. The only problem I have (and this is purely a personal preference) is the layout of your home page and having my eye have to jump from one block of text to the next. We have to make it entirely easy for a potential client to get the information they are looking for in a matter of a few seconds and anything that deters them from achieving that goal becomes a liability.

Good luck with your site!

Guest vrakas

First thing first, it would be better if you restored the CC URL link in the copyright at the bottom :whistle:

Now about the site, Simple and nice, i like it :w00t:

I would suggest you changed the repeating 3 images and make it either a large one or add more diferent images.

Keep up the good work :D

Guest greeks

First thing first, it would be better if you restored the CC URL link in the copyright at the bottom :whistle:

Now about the site, Simple and nice, i like it :w00t:

I would suggest you changed the repeating 3 images and make it either a large one or add more diferent images.

Keep up the good work :D

Many thanks for the feedback.

My apologies for not making the Cubecart Copyright a link, I have now rectified my mistake.

Regards

John