Cubecart 3 wont install

Guest Roan Kelly

Guest Roan Kelly

hi this is my first post

i am having trouble installing cubecart on my system, i have IIS running on my windows xp media edition system, i have also installed mySql server 4.1 and php 4.42,

the first problem i am getting is when i copy the cubecart files to my root folder and start installation the screen which shows file permissions it says congratulations permissions set corretly and show n/a agianst each file permission status.

but when i have click next and enter the database details and go the next screen it says "cannot write to config file global.inc.php please set permissions and still says n/a next to its status. so it wont install.

the next scenario is i install the script manually through www.cubacart.com/build. I enter the details and copy the file in to the correspond folders/files. but i dont know how to import the dump file into my mysql database. When i skip the dump stage the pages dont show it just shows a white screen.

I am completely beffeled can some one please help me!!! :D