changing servers and upgrading cubecart will pay someone to do it for

I am currently hosting with a server that changed to a different server and half stuffed my cubecart.

I am changing server to another host that is cubecart compliant in Australia

I run a business which also has an online store. I know a bit about CC as I have moded the store, installed and upgraded myself. Want I am seeking is someone wiht theknowledge of CC databases mods etc.

I currently run CC version 3.03 licenced version with the the following mods and styles

Killer skin with changes to boxes etc for displ;ay as shown at www.firesales.com.au

SEO mod from the guy that runs http://www.intimatewear.com.au/cc3_mods/ cant remember his cc user name also registered paid for mod great mod would recondmend

Mod for categories in aplhabetical order

category description mod

currently have 97 products but will be listing more soon as have taken on another wholesale importer product into Australia.

Australia post mod postal order free mod

WHAT I NEED FOR NEW SITE

New site has base version of CC 3.10 installed

need mods listed above installed

need current database imported and upgraded

need old site backup up

Any other mod of .css chane to make site better

Also possibly Sir Williams CSV Import module installed and the site to look the same or better than it currenlty does. Have not bought yet but will do if required

Will pay extra for redevolpment of site design, but need this done soon.

If you are within Australia please call me on 0439 702 599 during weekdays or email me at [email protected].

A quote for this would be good and if OK needs to be done asap as new server is awaiting to transfer and current site SEO etc. not working properly.

Note.

Problems with current site.

1. SEO mod not functioning as when server host moved servers .htacess not supported. New server will support.

2. When they moved server a couple of the PHP files were deleted. New install and upgrade will fix.

Database seems to work fine and orders can still be placed.

3. When they changed servers some pics were corrupted. I will upload new ones once site is working properly.

Cheers

Don at firesales.com.au

PS I love cubecart but dont use smartyhost as the stuffed my site. You only get what you pay for. Now I pay alot for a good server.