Stock level? It wil be in 3.0.11?

Guest imended

Guest imended

I tought that I was doing something wrong, but then I searched the forums and I now I am in big troubles with my customers.

I think cubecart misses a very important feature. I'm thinking moving to another program, because of that missing feature. Cubecart just subtract stock when the administrator change the order status from pending to processed. This is giving me problems, because I just see the orders made during the day at the begining of the night. During the day several customers bought the same product, and because the stock level didn't change, there are orders that will be recused because I don't have stock enough. This is a very, very bad situation, because when the customer made the order, the stock was enough. Now, I'm getting lots of customers complaints. The stock should be changed with a success checkout.

I think that this should be a original cubecart feature and not a mod made by someone. It's a very simple a basic feature.

I know that there is a mod for that situation, but I refuse to pay for a feature that cubecart should have in the original verision. I think it's logic.