USPS domxml_open_mem is uncallable

I've contacted USPS webtools and they have switched my userID over to production. I followed their instructions and disabled both testing and debugging mode. When I try to calculate shipping on a particular product I get this error: USPS::submit_request: domxml_open_mem is uncallable

Can someone please help me?

Just to note, USPS told me they do not require passwords anymore so I just put the userID in the password field since they don't check it.

I've contacted USPS webtools and they have switched my userID over to production. I followed their instructions and disabled both testing and debugging mode. When I try to calculate shipping on a particular product I get this error: USPS::submit_request: domxml_open_mem is uncallable

Can someone please help me?

Just to note, USPS told me they do not require passwords anymore so I just put the userID in the password field since they don't check it.

Guest TrueCHoJiN

Little more info would be helpfull...

Host name?

CubeCart version?

OS version?

Apache/IIS version?

PHP version?

Although undocumented, domxml_open_mem does not exist in PHP5. See this site for a quick fix:

http://alexandre.alapetite.net/doc-alex/do...5/index.en.html

If you have have PHP4 or lower, then you need to make sure the php_domxml.dll is getting loaded. Just tell your host to make sure it's getting loaded; unless of course you host yourself. I can tell you that my Web Server has PHP5 and I do not have the php_domxml.dll extension loaded (;extension=php_domxml.dll). So, basically it's not needed with PHP5 & CubeCart 3.0.10.