[Login | Register] as images not text

Guest dlp-software

Guest dlp-software

Hi All

Its getting late so i will keep this sweet.

What i would really like to do is replace the Welcome Guest [Login | Register] text to clickable images/icons.

This started out as as a simple project that to those that do not know is not so simple? so after banging my head against the wall i am tuning to the forum as i am lost and almost at the point of defeat, which is a shame as i have tried all week to get it right.

Adding even a bigger headache to the challenge i would also i'd like to bring up About Us | Contact Us from the bottom sites docs and change that from text to clickable images/icons also, meaning 4 images/icons in all where my Welcome Guest [Login | Register] now sits.

My Site is HERE (and yes i know about the top tabs in FF)

Simple ah - not

I know this is a big ask and not a simple answer, but i am hoping someone somewhere can somehow advise me on the best method of doing this.

I really do appreciate the input guys,

Thanks

Richard

Yes you can do this fairly easily... just ShoppingCart.tpl template directly to change the session text. Obviously the 'Welcome' part could not be changed as the logged in user changes.

Also changing the document name for an image would be fairly easy to do. Just use the document ID as part of the name of the image in the siteDocs.tpl template */*

Guest dlp-software

Thanks Robsta

I have managed to find a way around it and will post it here where i have finished fully checking it out.