My first store

Guest halo

hi there i have got my first cubecart stor up and running http://www.retro-gamez.co.uk let us know what you think and any tips would be great. thanx

i still have to install some custom mods like my custom shipping mod and i am after some other mods like a link mod and a news mod but the site is fully open adn the rest i can do sometimr this coming week i think.

I would recommend thinking about a custom skin as well. Not much designing to 'show off', it's just the legend skin with a graphic put over the CubeCart logo.

If you're not using the language or currency options, you should remove the boxes as they serve no purpose and only take up space.

Pop over to .org for some inspiration :)

Good luck with the store.... I still have my old Mega Drive somewhere! LOL!

Guest vrakas

Looks nice but i agree with Robsta :D

Take a look in th e.org forum for free and commercial skins :)

Amstrad 6128, i miss that machine :)

Guest degsey69

I agree with robsta you have the makings of a good site.

Either look at the forums and play around with the code and change it to make it original or get a modder in cubecart.org to do a skin for you for litle cost.

The secret here is to have a site that can not easily be recognised as a cubecart site, that makes your site stand out.

Degsey :rolly: