Sub categories box is misaligned

aPoLLo

Hi guys and gals.

I am a novice to CubeCart, CSS and PHP so please go gentle on me. I have done a lot of reading and playing around in the last few days with different carts and I have decided that I should invest my time and money in CubeCart.

I am however coming across a few snags along the way to which I have been able to stumble across a solution. I do have one issue that has stumped me at this point :D . I have looked on the forum for a solution and have tried a few suggestions to no avail, although my problem is not exactly the same.

To clearly illustrate my problem it's best I include the page of interest:

http://www.petsmightymart.com.au/store/ind...Cat&catId=1

As you can see the subcategory box containing the folder called Test2 is partially covering the title of the sub category and is also overlapping the border's edge of the text box. Also I noticed that the copyright message when highlighted with the mouse is also overlapping (not sure if this is a related issue or not).

Has anyone come across this issue and have a fix? I would very much appreciate your help. In addition I'd like your opinion on my skin? :(

Cheers to all and thank you in advance.

Regards

aPoLLo

Welcome to the forum aPoLLo :D

I have looked at your site in both IE6 and FireFox and im seeing the problem however i think you might be referring to the Peekaboo bug which is an issue with how IE renders some text.

This has been discussed many times so please search the forum for Peekaboo ;)

Thanks for the reply andi.

I added the additional code as described:

home page latest products border disappearing... go to your layout.css file and find the line:

.boxContent

at the bottom, just add

position: relative;

The text box is positioned ok however now I have a situation where the categories have disappeared.

I removed them from Admin and readded them to no avail. sigh :(

Hopefully this isn't a snow balling effect.

Thanks again.