Additional Items Showing in Basket??

Guest jwm

Hey All,

I am very new to cube cart and my business partner and I recently launched a paintball gear website. Thankfully we have had return customers shopping, however on one customer in particular we have noticed a few issues:

1. when we are notified via email that we have a new order waiting for us, the email doesn’t specify what the people have ordered (??) All it gives us the customer details and the total amount. The site has been up since the beginning of this month, and we have only recently started having this issue.

2. when we login to the admin panel to look at the order we find that 1 - 3 additional items are included with the products that the customer purchased, but thankfully do not show up in the total.

3. this same client also has had issues with the paypal "express checkout method" - where after he enters his account info into paypal's page and clicks "continue" he is brought to a blank page that states "payment gateway variable not set" (however when I have tested it, it works fine)

As stated above, we have not been live with this site for very long and this has started to be a regular occurrence with this customer's orders. Is it a case of this customer's computer being jacked up?? It is unclear yet as to whether or not other people will experience these same issues. If anyone has experienced anything like this before and knows what’s causing it id greatly appreciate a reply!

Thanx in advance!

-- Jim