How do I fix Text links for Firefox?

Guest valencia

Guest valencia

In IE it all looks fine, but in Firefox, my text is out of whack. As FF does not show images the alt text is shown as well as does not look so great.

How do I get rid of the underlining of links?

Hi Valencia, ;)

Getting rid of the link underline is the text-decoration: none property.

This can be placed in the css file appropriately or / and in the html A:Hover command dependant on if you have hard coded this in the html or it is part of the css file.

Burgensteen

Guest valencia

Thanks.

I get that part, I just do not know which class of text to manipulate. If you view my site in firefox, you may see what I am saying. The text in the columns are the ones I wish to change.

What do i need to change in style.css specifically? What text class ?

Can't believe this simple thing has me stumped? ;)

Not sure I know which alt tags you are refering to.

In IE and FF columns seems fine to me (same pics and text on both), the only exception seems to be the missing pic next to Language, but this is missing in both IE and FF and the catagory header pic is out on FF.

Only underline text is external banners and centre column 'Buy baba roots & save'.

Other than that , I think you got yourself a pretty cool site my friend :sourcerer::sourcerer:

Sorry if i am missing something, it is late and time for ZZZZzzZZ :sleep::sleep::sleep:

Burgensteen

Guest valencia

When you wakeup :sourcerer: I am not seeing what is missing in FF. I am seeing everything. So I do not know what is up with that.

Will work on it tommorrow