Stolen Site

:sourcerer: www.bewitchingbeauty.net , which is hosted here, was STOLEN from me! I bought this company (& all rights, sites, graphics, etc) with Pauliene Kalvinger, who is now using it w/o my permission & refuses to pay me any compensation for saying she quit, yet started right back up again! DO NOT order from this site, she is not only violating some copyright, she is violating the terms of our contract, when we bought it! THANKS!

Editted by EverythingWeb: Removed entire post from being Size6

Ouch, that sounds really rough.

If the site is violating any laws, I do believe the hosting company are obliged to take it down until such issues are sorted. My advice would be to speak directly (and privately) with your hosting company, provide them with clear details regarding the situation, and provide any relevant documents which prove your case.

Hope the situation gets resolved for you.

Guest EverythingWeb

Hello,

I have editted your post and removed the e-shouting as we wont tolerate that.

Also, this topic is something which needs addressing privately between yourself, the other party and the hosting company. As clarification for any persons reading this, the site is NOT hosted here and is nothing to do with CubeCart.com, CubeCart.org and/or Devellion Ltd. This is hosted on a WebHost in the USA.

Thanks for warning the membes on here, however such posts may potentially cause our forums problems and as such I will close this topic.

There is no need for further discussion. If you have a question, please PM me and do not discuss this in public.

Many Thanks.