Want a mirror image - But How

Well suppose i should start of by saying hi my name is Jamie and im hooked on cubecart !!!!

I have been playing around changing the look of the classic skin and so far have come up with this.

www.vfm-aquatics.co.uk/drygoods

What i want to do is create like a mirror image so the fish on the right hand side are looking to the left not the right as they are now does anyone have any clues?

I tried to create a background image 1024 x 768 with both left and right facing pictures but that just looked naff when i uploaded it.

I will be buying the licence once i have the store ready but until its finished just dont want to in case i wipe it out by mistake !!!!

Well thanks in advance

Guest EverythingWeb

Like this?

You will need to setup your styles etc to use the two different background images at eash side etc :sourcerer:

Guest build

i would also like to add two images but not as in mirror as above one with shots of the actual store the other showing payment gateways etc

so if i create two images where and what code do i need to add to show these images

also what would an ideal size be for the back image