Switching flash or images after first access

Guest qdsolutions

Guest qdsolutions

Hello,

I've looked for an answer to do this, and even tried to put it inside the index.tpl, but is not getting processed, so my guess is not there where it should be. What I'm trying to do is to have a flash intro/menu play the first time you access to the site (within the same session) and everyother access, to index.php or cart.php to play another movie (shorter than the intro). Thanks in advance for all the help... :rolleyes:

Cheers,

Ed

Guest qdsolutions

Hello once again,

I'm prolly not being clear enough as to what I want to do. Therefore, I'm going to post a follow up. I'm trying to verify if the Session Exists, so that I may choose which movie to play between 2 different flash swf files. If the session doesn't exist, then I'm going to play the intro, or else the shorter version. What I've done so far is create a topheader include which would verify if the session exists or not, however I cant find how to validate if the session exists or not to get it done. Thanks for all the help. :)

Ed

Guest qdsolutions

I think it would be better if you also try in the .org forum :)

Hello,

Thanks for the input, I was able to sort it out somehow. Thanks... :(

Ed