Print Order Form Error

Guest AlvinLuo

Guest AlvinLuo

Hey ! please have a look at my site Click Here

Try to use payment Print Order Form. I do not what is wrong with it. I have change the chmod to 777 for all the files inside the gateway and it still doesnt work. I have filled up the form given by the print order form and it still doesnt work. Please help ..

Thank you.

Best regards,

Alvin

Guest AlvinLuo

What do you mean by "it doesn't work"? What doesn't work? You can't print it?

It doesnt show up the invoice page.. when I test to buy product, it came back to the Step 3 and I am being log off.

It doesnt show up the invoice page.. when I test to buy product, it came back to the Step 3 and I am being log off.

Mine used to do this.

Ive installed a couple of unrelated mods over the weeks and it now seems to work.

Try using a different browser, FF for example.

By the way. you arent using AOL???????? this is what i believe caused me the headache.

Burgensteen

Guest michelles

I've done all the fixes suggested and it works fine in Firefox but doesn't work with IE, just keeps going back to the shopping cart.

Anyone got any ideas as to what to do???

I'm using version 3.10

Guest AADESIGN

Having the same problem.

If I want to confirm the print order form in step 5, I'm automaticly checked out. I upgraded the shop from 3.10 to 3.11 but with no results.

Does anyone have a solution?

Guest DayByDay

Having the same problem.

If I want to confirm the print order form in step 5, I'm automaticly checked out. I upgraded the shop from 3.10 to 3.11 but with no results.

Does anyone have a solution?

I'm not sure about this particular problem but my print order form goes to the form and everything stops--no confirmation page, no return to the cart or the site--everything is over once the print order form appears.

I also up-graded to the latest version and it still does the same thing, goes to a print form and stops...customer is in limbo. They said this would be fixed in the upgraded version but it isn't.

Frustrating--all I want is a 'thank you' page for the order placed and a link back to the cart or my homepage. If anyone knows how to do that, I'd be grateful.

Guest hermit14

Hi! I just started using Cubecart v. 3.0.10 today to set up my own webstore and when I tried testing the check-out procedure and clicked on pay by check/money order (uses the Print_Order_Form module) and clicked on continue, I got an error as well. It just came up as page not found. Any ideas on what is causing this error? I don't want to add more items to my store's catalog if the buyers can't even check out properly!

Guest DayByDay

Hi! I just started using Cubecart v. 3.0.10 today to set up my own webstore and when I tried testing the check-out procedure and clicked on pay by check/money order (uses the Print_Order_Form module) and clicked on continue, I got an error as well. It just came up as page not found. Any ideas on what is causing this error? I don't want to add more items to my store's catalog if the buyers can't even check out properly!

Sometimes the problem is a minor adjustment that someone on the boards can help you fix in a jiffy. Unfortuantely, there are lots of ways to configure things and no good explanations in the administration panel to help you decide what configureations do. For example, there are several settings that say they are "recommended" right on the configureation page, yet if you choose recommended setting--the function will not work. The forum members have helped get a few of those right for me. I ask constantly why the admin panel recommends things that when used do not work!!!! No one can tell me why. I don't do anything fancy, so the recommendations should be the 'right" way to configure something. It's not.

My order form works--but then leaves my customer hanging--no way to return to my site. I have no idea if that can be fixed in the admin panel or if CubeCart has to do it.

Beware--I have spent 7 weeks and countless hours trying to get the advertised BluePay gateway to work and I HAVE to pay to get the techs to look at it becasue it does not work as advertised (I bought BluePlay because of the advertisement!)

In other words, you have to pay first to see if it will work or not!

good luck,

Guest mimimc

I'm having the same issue with Print Postal Order Form. When I do a test order and click "submit" ... the order process kicks me back to Basket and tells me "Your shopping cart is curretntly empty." I never see an order confirmation page, or anything to print, or anything in my email. But it does show up in my order history.

I've tried placing an order on a different computer, and I encounter the same problem.

My first install of Cube Cart did not have this problem. That cart was deleted and I had to do a fresh install. I also have another install in another subdomain .. so I am thinking that there might be some kind of conflict. I have one other problem that has popped up on this new install (with uploading pictures on the site document pages). I suspect that is also a conflict with previous installs.

Has anyone gotten an answer that solved this problem for them? I see several threads where people are running into this problem. Did anyone get a suggestion that worked?

Thanks,

mimi

Guest Citrus

We're finishing off a mod that, like the other gateways, has an encoded 'return to store' link. Plus we've added an enhanced confirmation page, reminding the customer to return their order form with payment (or payment details if faxing). This will at least stop them from being left hanging and completes the order cycle.

Not sure why the errors are occurring - we have seen a glitch due to the page being set to automatically print which has caused problems within both Explorer and Firefox.

Guest bluegrassdigital

We're finishing off a mod that, like the other gateways, has an encoded 'return to store' link. Plus we've added an enhanced confirmation page, reminding the customer to return their order form with payment (or payment details if faxing). This will at least stop them from being left hanging and completes the order cycle.

Not sure why the errors are occurring - we have seen a glitch due to the page being set to automatically print which has caused problems within both Explorer and Firefox.

There is a mod that we applied which fixed the print order form for us. It added a link back to the store as well as a print invoice button at the bottom of the form. Without that, the page just sat on the screen. We could print it, but wouldnt take the user back to the store.

Guest Citrus

There is a mod that we applied which fixed the print order form for us. It added a link back to the store as well as a print invoice button at the bottom of the form. Without that, the page just sat on the screen. We could print it, but wouldnt take the user back to the store.

Is that just a standard link to the store?

The version we're working on takes the customer to the gateway confirmation screen, as occurs with other gateways?

Guest DayByDay

Is that just a standard link to the store?

The version we're working on takes the customer to the gateway confirmation screen, as occurs with other gateways?

Hi--where are these mods? do they cost? How would I install them?

Thanks,

Guest tomal2k

i got a fix for getting back to ur shop you just have to put this link

<li class="bullet"><a href="http://www.yourshop.com/eshop/index.php" class="txtDefault">Home Page</a></li>

in modules/gateway/Print_Order_Form/orderForm.tpl

it should have your Homepage link at the bottom of the page.....

Guest DayByDay

i got a fix for getting back to ur shop you just have to put this link

<li class="bullet"><a href="http://www.yourshop.com/eshop/index.php" class="txtDefault">Home Page</a></li>

in modules/gateway/Print_Order_Form/orderForm.tpl

it should have your Homepage link at the bottom of the page.....

thank you sooo much--I will try that today--I wish the guys who used themods would answer!

Guest krystallove

I am also having a problem where my printable order form just takes me around in circles. Can someone help me please so i can get my page up when someone checks out.

Thanks

Krystal

ps. i have tried the fixes listed on other threads.....one im stuck on and that is where to change from http:// to http://www. If someone can help it would be very much appreciated.