PayPal fatal error

Guest angel17

Guest angel17

Hi

Cube cart V 3.0.11

I instaled PayPal payment in my shop and I tried it by myself...

I got this massage

Warning: main(PayPal.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/natural/public_html/pear/Services/PayPal/Profile/Handler/Array.php on line 9

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'PayPal.php' (include_path='/home/natural/public_html/pear:.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/natural/public_html/pear/Services/PayPal/Profile/Handler/Array.php on line 9

Someone can help me on this problem!!! please

Francois

Guest Koilagoon

I am having the same problem. It seems that 3.0.11 has the incorrect relative path. They changed it from the last version. I am waiting to hear back why they changed it and what is wrong.

Guest shieldanet

I added the API certificate to the proper path and also made sure the correct info was in the Gateway modules for both PayPal direct pay and PayPal express checkout. Using version 3.0.11 doesn't work you get an error.

Warning: main(PayPal.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /store/pear/Services/PayPal/Profile/Handler/Array.php on line 9

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'PayPal.php' (include_path='/...../store/pear:.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/content/a/d/e/adelsaad/html/store/pear/Services/PayPal/Profile/Handler/Array.php on line 9

Does anyone know the solution to this problem?