Can Someone Help Me With This Error

Guest evod

i have a mp3 download site for my record label my customer has ordered 3 tracks and usually it says pending then i check they have paid then if they have paid me i click ship today and they recieve it but its not working next to it it says the following can anyone help please

MySQL Error Occured

1146: Table 'evod_ccrt1.CubeCart_order_state' doesn't exist

QUERY = SELECT * FROM CubeCart_order_state ORDER BY id ASC

i have a mp3 download site for my record label my customer has ordered 3 tracks and usually it says pending then i check they have paid then if they have paid me i click ship today and they recieve it but its not working next to it it says the following can anyone help please

MySQL Error Occured

any one please

MySQL Error Occured

any one please

i will pay someone if they can fix it i am desperate thanks danny

Guest EverythingWeb

Actually, and sorry to step on toes here, but this is a Version 3 forum (and indeed error) and the post linked above is a Version 2 problem. Two separate issues.

To: OP, your problem seems to be with a prefix being set for your SQL Command. Please PM me with some details and I will gladly take a look.