Advise needed

Guest Funkilicious

Guest Funkilicious

Hi all

I am quite a newb when it comes to designing a website so please bear with me, this is my first attempt at altering or creating a shop.

my site is www.swishemporium.com.au

I am having troubles with the following and not sure how to go about fixing them, so if anyone can please offer some advice it would be most appreciative.

1. Top logo is off balance to the shop interface it is only by a little but very noticeable.

2. My category of handbags shows featured and information but the rest of the catagories do not and would like them too all be the same.

3. I have move the site docs to the left hand side but would like them to show in a box the same as the catagory listings, and one under each other instead of side by side.

4. When I go to view basket the entire page is out of whack

5. Where do I go to change the blue colours of image background of the products in the handbag catagory.

Any other advice would be helpful if you consider what I have done so far is not correct.

With thanks

Funk

[edit] would help if I spelt correctly */* I cant change the heading to advice...sorry