Gift Card

Guest SwishEmporium

Guest SwishEmporium

I would like to offer giftwrapping so that the customer can onforward the purchase as a present and would like to offer a giftcard to go with it.

It would require a text box that the customer can fill in when choosing this option, can this be done?

Thanks

Guest SwishEmporium

I think that the mod when I did a search implies something different

I just want a text box so that the customer can type what greeting they want, so that we hand write it on a card to go with the purchase as a present.

Guest vrakas

This same request i saw a while ago for someone that made T-shirts, not sure where i saw it, in the .com or the .org forum? :)

If i come accross it i will post it for you, in the mean time try a search in both forums :sourcerer:

Guest SwishEmporium

This same request i saw a while ago for someone that made T-shirts, not sure where i saw it, in the .com or the .org forum? :)

If i come accross it i will post it for you, in the mean time try a search in both forums :sourcerer:

Thankyou Vrakas, I have tried a search but haven't come across what I need just yet, may have to resort to getting the customer to use the comments box when they pay.

But I would like it to look professional as much as I can.

Guest vrakas

Good idea but

"It would require a text box that the customer can fill in when choosing this option, can this be done?"

This is the part i was refering to T-shirts and the title is "Gift Card", i am certain i saw it ;)