Sage Integration

cb2004

Guest vrakas

Welcome :)

I beleive the answer is no ;)

I think it would be better if you also asked this question in the .org forum where all 3rd party mods are located, maybe someone can apply the integration :)

i think it may cos if memory serves me right sage uses csv files??? if this is the case then there is a mod at .org that will help as you export into csv files just the tables u want, it will require some work on your part inputing the csv file tho

• 2 months later...
Guest DataLink UK Ltd

I am a new user so you may see a few posts popping up from me. Great piece of software.

My question is simple. Can CubeCart be integrated with Sage?

We have developed a solution that integrates CubeCart with Sage and other accounting software, like MYOB, Mamut, QuickBooks.

For Sage integration (actually Sage Line 50) we used SDO, which can be enabled in any Sage installation.

Several .PHP files are uploaded to CubeCart installation, and the software part is installed to the local PC.

CubeCart, being a very good Ecommerce solution itself, benefits from being integrated with Sage.