We cannot ship an order of that total weight.

Guest SyncMaster

Guest SyncMaster

We cannot ship an order of that total weight.??

I have just edited our store to enable us to ship by weight

This is what i am using 0.05:1.50,0.10:5.00

My stock weights are 0.05 and 0.10

Iv'e tried making to weight more and less, but i keep getting the same error message

We cannot ship an order of that total weight.?? The order is lucky to come to 1050grams If i puchase two items at once.

AND i tried it via catagorie, and it doesn't work either i can't work out how to fill it all in.

Either solution will be fine me.

ANY HELP WILL BE GREAT!!!

Thank you :)

Guest ambulanse

I have the same problem, no matter how I change the settings I get the "Cannot ship an order of that total weight". In the shopping cart both Tax and Shipping shows as n/a.

I get it working if I set the weight to 0.00, but then the shipping fee gets distorted. If I set the weight to 1.00 the error returns..

Guest C & C Products Inc

We cannot ship an order of that total weight.??

I have just edited our store to enable us to ship by weight

This is what i am using 0.05:1.50,0.10:5.00

My stock weights are 0.05 and 0.10

Iv'e tried making to weight more and less, but i keep getting the same error message

We cannot ship an order of that total weight.?? The order is lucky to come to 1050grams If i puchase two items at once.

AND i tried it via catagorie, and it doesn't work either i can't work out how to fill it all in.

Either solution will be fine me.

ANY HELP WILL BE GREAT!!!

Thank you :D

We have several items that we sell that are very light. We used as an example 1:2.55,2:3.85. We then went in and adjusted the weights of the objects so that a quantity of 1-3 would net a $2.55 shipping rate and a quantity of 4-6 would net a $3.85 shipping rate. The weight of each would then be .33.

ccpro