30 second timeout in admin inventory listing

Guest Big Lurch

Guest Big Lurch

I upgraded from 11 to 12, and from 10 to 11 prior. In the administration section, under view products, after 30 seconds have passed, I get only a dropdown with the error message as the last item in the box. I have re-uploaded the files I thought might cause an issue, but it contnues.

Is it possible that the FTP program I use is corrupting the PHP file, or can this be attributed to an overloaded server? I was able to get into phpMyAdmin and list the items without a problem.

I use AceFTP freeware, uploading with autodetect filetype.

Thanks for any help or suggestions.

Guest Brivtech

It could be a possible explanation - Quite often, I've seen and experienced quirks caused by FTP programs not uploading a file correctly (It's to do with the way that they automatically detect the file type and set the transfer mode (Binary, ascii, etc) accordingly.

Simple cure, if it is wrong, it to just upload particular files again.

If you re-upload just the admin folder, you won't affect your CubeCart shop.

Guest Big Lurch

I tried to upload fresh copies of the files listed in the error messages, but it doesn't seem to help. I even used different methods to update, and still nothing. I'll try contacting the web host for more help.