Need help with "boxes"

www.sliiquetshirts.com

Again, huge thanks to roban!

ALL weekend at this, got alot (to me) done just by muddling around but, I need some help with these:

1. I'd like to remove the "sale items," from the Shop By Category Box. I dont see where to do it in the ACP. Simply because I dont see, in the ACP, where I can add any products to it.

2. I'd definitely like to remove the Sale Items box on the right side. I notice that when clicked, it brings up my Camaro thing and says " Location: /Camaro T-Shirts Test Product." Cant have that, for sure.

3. I'd like to remove the Featured Product box on the left side.

4. I'd like to have a "Testimonial," box, whereby satisfied customers can leave comments. How to do, please?

5. Again in the Shop By Category box..."Homepage." I'd like to edit that to say simply, Home.

6. Also, if Camaro is clicked in the Shop by Category box, there is a horizontal bar with image, description & price. I need to change the color of that bar and the color of the font. And, right below it, test product is in there and I need to remove that, as well as change the color of that font.

7. Too, if one clicks the Bingo category it brings up the shirt I have inserted for a test. If that shirt is clicked, in order to see the full pic and description, down on the left, it says, "tell a friend." Where can I cnahge the color and size of that font, please?

Thanks alot for all the help you'se give. It really is appreciated.

www.sliiquetshirts.com

1. I'd like to remove the "sale items," from the Shop By Category Box. I dont see where to do it in the ACP. Simply because I dont see, in the ACP, where I can add any products to it.

See my reply http://www.cubecart.com/site/forums/index....howtopic=21471# for the same question.

2. I'd definitely like to remove the Sale Items box on the right side. I notice that when clicked, it brings up my Camaro thing and says " Location: /Camaro T-Shirts Test Product." Cant have that, for sure

3. I'd like to remove the Featured Product box on the left side.

Edit your /skins/yourskin/siteTemplates/global/index.tpl and delete any {name} that you don't want to display.

4. I'd like to have a "Testimonial," box, whereby satisfied customers can leave comments. How to do, please?

There is mod available at cubecart.org

5. Again in the Shop By Category box..."Homepage." I'd like to edit that to say simply, Home.

Most text can be modified in language/en/lang.inc.php (for english for example). Search for "homepage" and change to whatever you want.

6. Also, if Camaro is clicked in the Shop by Category box, there is a horizontal bar with image, description & price. I need to change the color of that bar and the color of the font. And, right below it, test product is in there and I need to remove that, as well as change the color of that font.

This is controlled in your style sheets - see /skins/yourskin/styleSheets/

7. Too, if one clicks the Bingo category it brings up the shirt I have inserted for a test. If that shirt is clicked, in order to see the full pic and description, down on the left, it says, "tell a friend." Where can I cnahge the color and size of that font, please?

This is controlled in your style sheets - see /skins/yourskin/styleSheets/

www.sliiquetshirts.com

See my reply http://www.cubecart.com/site/forums/index....howtopic=21471# for the same question.

Re: # 1... I'd use "Sale items," in the Category Box but it isn't available in the ACP in order to do so.

Re: # 2... is now done to my liking.

Re: # 3... "Edit your /skins/yourskin/siteTemplates/global/index.tpl and delete any {name} that you don't want to display." It is not in there. I've searched everywhere and cannot find it.

Re: # 6... is now done to my liking.

Thanks.

www.sliiquetshirts.com

Re: # 1... I'd use "Sale items," in the Category Box but it isn't available in the ACP in order to do so.

The sale items boxes isn't in the list of categories you can select - it's auto generated. Any items you give a "sale price" to when you add/edit it will auto appear in this category (as well as in its normal category).

Re: # 3... "Edit your /skins/yourskin/siteTemplates/global/index.tpl and delete any {name} that you don't want to display." It is not in there. I've searched everywhere and cannot find it.

{RANDOM_PROD} = featured product box.

Just delete or edit that product. I don't know where that came from unless it was a test item - not one I've seen before though.

OK, I have one product in there for ease of navigating all the stuff.

If one clicks Bingo in the Shop by Category, in the new window is a picture of the shirt under "image." Under "description," it says "Bingo Forever," in yellow. I need to change that (only) font color. Can that be done, please?

Like all font colors, that's controlled in the stylesheets. You can always define a new style of your choice and just change the class= in the template to your new style.