Fantastico error, it won't install cubecart for me!

Guest totti10

Guest totti10

I get to step 2 of 3 and i get the following message:

- You chose to install in the main directory of the domain (removed).co.uk, but there are conflicting filenames, therefore we can not proceed. Following filenames already exist in the main directory of the domain (removed).co.uk (path="/home/bhav123/public_html/").You must manually remove these files before proceeding with auto-installation:

images

Please can someone advise what i must delete to get cubecart installed?

Use your ftp program to look at the "root" of your server space - (path="/home/bhav123/public_html/").

Look for the CC files and delete them. (You should be able to delete any file that your don't want there...)If you are able to do this, attempt CC install via fantistico again.

Another step I would take is to tell fantistico to install CC3 in a (sub) directory called cart, or store... Naming the desired install directory is one of the prompts I got as I used Fantistico to install CC3. If installing it in the new directory works, you are ok to go - use this. If not, and you get a similiar error, that would suggest to me that there is a problem with your server's Fantistico install.

Thirdly, you may want to consider using the download from Cubecart.com and install the latest version of CC3 - 3.0.12, manualy.

Guest vrakas

You need to remove the images folder.

Try also with the file manager if its included with in your panel.

Be aware you dont have something else installed that will be affected by removing the images folder :(