'buy' and 'more' go to the same page

Guest spanishben

Guest spanishben

Hi,

I am just adding products and testing my new store I have noticed that when I get to the page where all the products are listed for a given category:

http://www.notesinspanish.com/store/index....Cat&catId=9

...at the end of each row there are two buttons, buy and more. If I click buy it adds one of the chosen products to the basket total, and takes me to the same page I would see if I clicked more (which does not add the quantity to the backet). This is fine, but having pressed buy, the customer is presented on the next page with the pbvious choice of a button that says 'add to basket', which seems the logical thing to do. Is this correct. Should it not say something like 'your purchase has been added, continue shopping'? Is there anyway of avoiding the buy button going to this second page, or having an add to basket button on the category product list page instead?

Thanks for any input in advance,

Ben

Guest spanishben

Thanks for such a quick reply, but I have searched through all the mods on cc.org and cannot find this anywhere! If anyone knows where to find it or other possible solutions I would be very grateful.

Ben

Guest airjer

REMOVED

Please stick to the forum rules and do not paste or link to third party modifications on this forum.

@ spanishben - Please post your request at cubecart.org.

Edited by airjer

Guest spanishben

REMOVED

Please stick to the forum rules and do not paste or link to third party modifications on this forum.

@ spanishben - Please post your request at cubecart.org.

Thanks, I got the code before it was removed, and it worked a treat - this really should be posted on the mods forum where I could not find it at all. I will post there anyway now and see if anyone is kind enough to post your answer again!

- edit: I have posted my request here:

URL Removed
Edited by spanishben

• 4 months later...
Guest pyrate

Hi,

I'm not sure why some mods are allowed and others are not allowed in this forum. I read the rules.

I'm trying to figure out how to do this same mod. It seems that it should work this way from the beginning, otherwise it's hard to figure out what to do for the customer.

I can't find this at .org either.

Thanks