Problem with BlueSherbet (GD processing...?)

Guest aydin

Hey folks,

I'm using the original SherbetBlue skin with no custom modifications. The problem I'm having is the pictures that I upload for a product do not become a "thumbnail" and show in the -Latest Products- or the -Featured Product- sections. I tried changing my GD settings, from 2 to 1 to N/A, and playing with file/folder permissions (both in the skin's folders and default images folders), but unfortunately it didn't work. I also tried resizing the images, as well as converting them to several formats (.jpg, .gif, etc.). But nada!

Every once in a while, I get this error as well:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: imagecreatefromjpeg() in /hsphere/local/home/karaahme/us.milshop.net/classes/gd.inc.php on line 49

What does this mean?

Here's a short description of my current settings:

CubeCart Version: 3.0.12

PHP Version: 4.4.4

MySQL Version: 4.1.21-log

Server Software: Apache/1.3.37 (Unix) PHP/4.4.4 mod_throttle/3.1.2 FrontPage/5.0.2.2623 mod_psoft_traffic/0.1 mod_ssl/2.8.28 OpenSSL/0.9.6b

Client Browser: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Maybe I have found a clue or even a solution...

http://www.cubecart.com/site/forums/index....amp;#entry95905

Look at the very last entry (by russkin):

I am new at this php thing but reading on the net I found that if you put @ infront ot the line

to make it liike this @$this->img["src"] = ImageCreateFromGIF ($imgfile); it worked for me.

I don't know what the @ sign does, but it worked!!

This seems to work for me...But, I am still testing...